What is this new option? Who is it for?
The savoir-faire and experience of our team in organizing your visit allows us to propose this concept to hikers who wish to discover the pathways of Reunion Island in complete liberty.
HOW IT WORKS
– Departure for each stage of a minimum of 2 persons.
– Choice of your route in close collaboration and with the advice and experience of a Mountain Professional.
– Option to choose the day you depart.
– You leave together: couple, family, friends…
– it is you who manages how your day unfolds, according to the length of the stage.
We handle all the logistics:
– Reservations and lodging at half-board.
– Organization of various transfers.
– Holding your surplus baggage all through your excursion.
– Picking you up at the airport the first day and returning you there on the last day.
We will provide:
– Mountain map 1:25,000
– A laminated trek diary with a detailed itinerary of each day.
– Data sheet.
– Loan of a mobile phone.
– For those who want, and in exchange for a guarantee of 350€ [$470], a watertight, shock absorbing camera is available (with 32-gigabyte memory card).
For groups choosing the “CAMERA LOAN” option, a high-definition film on DVD will be produced and offered to you!!
Contact Trekking : email@example.com
– Choose your itinerary to adapt your circuit to your level.
Rates specially designed for a small budget, it is calculated according to :
– Number of persons
– Number of days
– Number of transfers
– On request quote
Rates valid until October, 31 2014
– April > May
– October > December